How To Install a Trans Am Decal Set
I purchased my decal set from Phoenix
Graphix. It is a very high quality set.
- Put car in shaded area and be sure the surface is cool.
- Clean the surface of all dirt and oil (any dirt will be a bump in decal).
- Remove any wax on surface.
- Mix one teaspoon of Dove or other NON-DETERGENT soap with
one gallon of water.
- KEEP THE AREA WET WITH SOAP SOLUTION!
- Put mixture in spray bottle and spray area that the decal is
being applied, use plenty of solution here it will make life easier.
- Peel off backing off decal.
- Spray mixture on back of decal.
- Place decal on surface and move around as needed. Spray mixture on areas that are not moist enough.
- Use squeegee to remove bubbles.
- After drying if there are any bubbles left use a pin to pop
- When sunlight dries decal some smaller bubbles will go away.